Hello to all my wonderful clients. I am pleased to let you know I have reopened. I know this has been a challenging time and please feel comfortable to share your honest stories when we meet again.
While Australia has seen a marked decrease in the number of cases of COVID-19, the extent of community transmission needs to be closely monitored. It is important we maintain social distancing where possible and implement procedures to reduce risk.
The clinic is open by appointment only.
I ask you to remain at home if:
- You or any member of your household have a fever, runny nose, cough, or are unwell
- If you are currently self-isolating
- If you have been in contact with any person positive for COVID-19
Please arrive alone. Children are not permitted to attend with you at this time. The clinic door may be locked to ensure only one client is in the clinic at a time. Feel free to text prior to your arrival and I can let you know if I am running to time.
The following measures are in place on arrival:
- Hand sanitising
- Temperature screening- must indicate lower than 37.3 deg.
- Completion of COVID-19 questionnaire and consent
- Surface disinfection between clients
- Face wash
- I will be wearing a mask, goggles, apron and gloves and these items are available for clients upon request
- Single use bed covers
- Appointments are time limited to 30 minutes
- Anti wrinkle injections
- Dermal fillers (available toward the end of May 2020)
- Fat dissolving injections
- Cosmetic injectable treatment is an elective procedure and maintaining social distancing of 1.5m for the duration of your appointment is not possible.
- People with other health concerns and older Australians are more susceptible to the detrimental effects of COVID-19. At this time, I am deferring appointments for clients who need extra consideration.
- The Government has launched the CovidSafe app. I encourage you to download this. Appointments meet the criteria (within 1.5m distance for over 15min) for tracing should any cases of COVID-19 arise.
subtle, beautiful, never overdone
: wrinkle injections : dermal fillers : beautiful skin :
- Facial muscles move and wrinkle the skin to make expressions like smiling and frowning.
- Over time these wrinkles remain even when the muscles are not moving.
- By relaxing muscle movement, wrinkles can be prevented and softened.
- Temporary dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance involved with tissue repair and hydration.
- Dermal fillers come in a range of thicknesses designed to soften fine lines, restore contour and replace structure in the face.
fat reduction and contouring
- Fat reduction injections are a non surgical alternative to liposuction.
- Perfect for facial sculpting (double chin, jowls), abdomen, arms, thighs and more.
- Suitable for fat deposits resistant to diet and exercise.
Closed Sundays and public holidays
9/110 Kingsford Smith Drive Hamilton QLD 4007